Costa Mesa, CA
Irvine Sensors Corporation, an employee-owned company headquartered in Costa Mesa, California, is an award-winning innovator in the areas of artificial intelligence and machine consciousness, video analytics, LIDAR, and mass storage devices.
We are currently seeking a Full Stack Developer.
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for performing software engineering tasks to aid in the development of ALERT® computer vision software, which is currently being deployed for real-time use in commercial, local government and Department of Defense environments. New team members will be expected to assist in several of these deployments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Perform routine engineering software development work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out engineering tasks.
• Limited judgment on details of work and in making preliminary selections or adaptations of engineering alternatives (supervisor screens assignments and selects techniques and procedures).
• Assignments may include work that is typical of a higher level (terminal positions are not included).
• May be responsible for the direction of interns or technicians.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• BS in Computer Engineering or Computer Science required
• Ability to work in a diverse ecosystem of front-end development, algorithm support, and backend database management required
• Experience with object-oriented software development in PHP required
• Knowledge of MySQL database preferred
• Experience with working in XAMPP and/or Apache environments preferred
• Experience with cloud infrastructure services (AWS/Google Cloud) and containerization (Docker) preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required
• Ability to take initiative and work independently with little or no supervision as well as collaboratively across cross-functional and diverse teams required
• Knowledge of task management and proven ability to meet deadlines required
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance preferred
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Irvine Sensors Corporation is proud to offer a highly competitive compensation package. Our outstanding benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, stock options, 401(k), generous paid vacation program, and flexible scheduling where deemed appropriate.
Irvine Sensors Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we maintain a drug-free work environment.
Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.View on External Site